About this Privacy Statement
The information collected about you through the 88 ENERGY LTD website may include:
- information collected when you register or update your details in the Email Alerts area, for example your profile, including identifying information such as your name, mobile phone number, email address, physical address and company information;
- personalisation preferences or requests for information you select as you use the 88 ENERGY LTD Website, for example the kinds of Alerts you would like to receive and the method of delivery;
- any messages or comments you submit to 88 ENERGY LTD via the 88 ENERGY LTD Website, including identifying information such as your name, email address and telephone number, for example any emails collected through the “Contact us” section;
- information submitted to online facilities such as search tools; and
- tracking information we collect as you use the 88 ENERGY LTD Website including which areas of the site you visit, including your IP address.
You may browse some information- only areas of the 88 ENERGY LTD Website without providing any personal information, however, we may not be able to provide the full range of services through the 88 ENERGY LTD if you do not provide the information outlined above.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of Your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to us and You do so at Your own risk. Once Your personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If You have any questions or feedback about privacy on the 88 ENERGY LTD Website or this Privacy Statement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note also that 88 ENERGY LTD may use overseas facilities to process or back up its information. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities for storage. However, this does not change any of our commitments to safeguard your privacy.
Using and disclosing your personal information
Your personal information is confidential. Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with a better website experience with content and advertising that is more relevant to your interests. 88 ENERGY LTD will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless required by law;
- to implement our terms of service;
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of another, any member of the public or 88 ENERGY LTD ; or
- the assets and operations of the business are transferred to another party as a going concern.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience of our website possible, 88 ENERGY LTD may use your personal information to send you information and product updates about products or services which you have requested. When you provide your personal information to us, 88 ENERGY LTD we will give you the choice as to whether or not you wish to receive further information about special offers, promotions, and changes to our products and services. If you indicate that you do not wish to receive these, we will not contact you further for these purposes. Please allow 28 days for your request to be processed.
Disclosing your personal information
We do not disclose information about you to advertisers. Instead, advertisers may give us advertisements and tell us the kind of audience they wish to reach. 88 ENERGY LTD then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
88 ENERGY LTD and its affiliates recognise the trust you place in us when you give us personal information. In order to operate the website or deliver a service we may sometimes share your personal information with a service partner. We will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies without your explicit consent.
This website also participates in the Twitter Conversion Tracking Program for purposes of serving ads targeted to users’ interests. You may opt out of Twitter interest-based advertising through an applicable opt-out mechanism described here:https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170405 (or any successor URL). Our participation in the Conversion Tracking Program is subject to Twitter’s Policies for Conversion Tracking and Tailored Audiences, at https://support.twitter.com/articles/20171365 (or any successor URL).
We will not ‘spam’ you
We may contact you via email and/or SMS or other addresses which you provide to us in order to:
- Provide you with updated information about our website; or
- Provide you with other information about our products and services which you may enjoy if you have opted to receive this information
During the process of subscribing and registering for these updates, You will be required to give Us certain personal information such as your Name, Address, Email Address, etc and your preferences regarding the updates sent to You from Our website.
We will not send you ‘spam’ (promotional information) without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you are receiving promotional information about 88 ENERGY LTD and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by e-mailing us at email@example.com and asking to be removed from our mailing list. Please allow 28 days for this request to be processed.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you
If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date as well as your mailing preferences, please contact us by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
What to do if you have a problem or question
Our contact details
If you require access to or seek correction of any of your personal information that we hold, or should you have any queries or require a complaint dealt with about our handling of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details below:
Phone: +61 (0)8 9485 0990
Address: Level 1, 83 Havelock Street, West Perth 6005