Joint Development Area Potential
Operator with ~100% working interest
- Existing historic oil discovery on acreage – Yukon Gold-1 (1993/ 94).
- Oil saturations interpreted across two intervals in multiple sands within the Tertiary Canning Fm.
- Mapped on modern 3D seismic (88E, 2018).
- Yukon leases located in close proximity to newly commissioned Pt Thomson infrastructure (2016).
- Opportunity to appraise & tie-in to existing facility.
- Negotiations underway to aggregate additional nearby discovered resources.
- 90 MMBO prospective resource (mean unrisked) mapped on acreage net to 88E (88E 100% WI).
- Cascade: channelised fan feature mapped updip of Yukon Gold-1.
- Regional acreage expanded with acquisition of Tract 29.
- Operator with 100% working interest.
- ~19K net acres.
- Independent resource of 90 million BOE.
Located near Point Thomson the Yukon Leases host a historic oil discovery within the acreage. In January 2021 we increased our position through the acquisition of Tract 29. Discussions continue with nearby lease owners to explore joint development opportunities. Plans for future exploration continue and will be subject to farm-out and other discussions.
PROJECT YUKON PROSPECTIVE OIL RESOURCE
|Prospective Oil Resource (Unrisked)||MMBO|
|Prospects & Leads||Formation/Play||Low||Best||High||Net Mean to 88E|
|TOTAL PROSPECTIVE OIL RESOURCE||89.6|
Prospective Resources classified in accordance with SPE-PRMS as at 7th November 2018 using probabilistic and deterministic methods on an unrisked basis. Prospects and Leads identified from interpretation of modern 3D seismic acquired in 2018 across the Yukon Leases, which comprises 38,681 gross acres on the Central North Slope of Alaska. 88 Energy is Operator of record at the Yukon Leases (through its wholly owned subsidiary Regenerate Alaska, Inc) with a 100% working interest.