Joint development area potential adjacent to point thomson
Operator | ~100% WI
90 MMBO Unrisked net mean prospective oil resources1,2
- Existing historic oil discovery on acreage – Yukon Gold-1 (1993/94)
- Oil saturations interpreted across two intervals in multiple sands within the Tertiary Canning Fm
- Cascade: channelised fan feature mapped updip of Yukon Gold-1
- 1990s oil discovery on the acreage
- Mapped on modern 3D seismic (88E, 2018)
- Opportunity to tie-in to existing Port Thomson facility
- Discussions with nearby lease owners for joint development area with due diligence ongoing
|Prospective Oil Resource (Unrisked)||MMBO|
|Prospects & Leads||Formation/Play||Low||Best||High||Net Mean to 88E|
|TOTAL PROSPECTIVE OIL RESOURCE1||90|
1. Classified in accordance with SPE-PRMS as at 7th November 2018 using probabilistic and deterministic methods on an unrisked basis. Prospects and Leads identified from interpretation of0 modern 3D seismic acquired in 2018 across the Yukon Leases, which comprises 15,235 gross acres on the Central North Slope of Alaska. 88 Energy is Operator of record at the Yukon Leases (through its wholly owned subsidiary Regenerate Alaska, Inc). Note cautionary statement below.
2. Cautionary Statement: The estimated quantities of petroleum that may be potentially recovered by the application of a future development project relate to undiscovered accumulations. These estimates have both an associated risk of discovery and a risk of development. Further exploration, appraisal and evaluation are required to determine the existence of a significant quantity of potentially movable hydrocarbons.