Project Icewine, Alaska
- Operator on majority of ~260,000 contiguous acres (~200,000 net) onshore Alaska in prolific oil-rich province with multiple objectives;
- Large oil and condensate discoveries were confirmed in 1Q2020 by the Charlie-1 well, further appraisal is planned to be funded by farm-out;
- ~78% Working Interest, 7-10 year leasehold, 16.5% royalty and strategically located in the heart of the play and close to infrastructure;
- Unconventional objective in shale complex that sourced the 13 BN barrel Prudhoe Bay Oil Field – opportunity identified by first mover in the Eagle Ford;
- Conventional objective is the hottest play on the North Slope with 88 Energy acreage offset by multiple recent discoveries;
- Excellent fiscal terms.
Project Peregrine, Alaska
- 100% owner of ~195,000 acres in NPR-A;
- Recently acquired via off market takeover of XCD Energy Ltd;
- Large prospects on trend to recently discovered fields;
- US$10m farm-out completed post XCD acquisition;
- Drilling to commence March 2021.
Yukon Leases, Alaska
- Recent award of 15,312 acres (100% 88 Energy);
- Contains historic oil discovery, located nearby to recently commissioned infrastructure;
- Low cost, opportunistic acquisition;
- 3D seismic acquired 2018: 90 million barrel resource identified.