HIGH IMPACT ALASKAN EXPLORATION SUPPORTED BY CONVENTIONAL PRODUCTION ASSETS
88 Energy has released its latest investor presentation. This includes investment highlights, corporate overview and information on our World class assets.
FULL VIDEO PLAYLIST
See all our video presentations including project overviews and updates, investor webinars and briefings.
A PREMIUM E&D EXPOSURE
High impact Alaskan exploration supported by conventional Texan production assets.
We have a diverse portfolio with oil exploration on the Alaskan Central North Slope and oil and gas production in the Texas Permian Basin.
Key Focus Areas: 2022
Advance Alaskan acreage with significant upside remaining
- Seek to unlock the potential of the Shelf Margin Delta, Slope Fan and Basin Floor Fan play fairways on Project Icewine
- Continued assessment and due diligence on Peregrine, Yukon and Umiat acreage – material unexplored upside potential
Leverage longhorn cashflows and growth opportunities
- Longhorn to deliver continued low-capital, rapid payback
investment opportunities to grow production
continued high activity levels, maintaining momentum
- Assessment of new ventures opportunities across the activity lifecycle to grow and diversify the portfolio
- Healthy cash balance plus ongoing production cash flows provide strong platform for an active work program