AIM Rule 26
The following information is being disclosed in accordance with Rule 26 of the AIM Rules. Last updated on 19 February 2013.
- Click here for 88 Energy Schedule 1 Pre-Admission announcement
- Click here for 88 Energy AIM Admission Appendix
- Description of Company’s Business: About 88 Energy
- Company Directors: Directors and Management
- Corporate Governance: Corporate Governance
- Main Country of Operation: Australia.
- Country of Incorporation: 88 Energy Limited was incorporated in Australia on 21 February 1996 with its main country of operation in Australia. Because 88 Energy is incorporated in Australia, the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- Shareholders Rights: As 88 Energy Limited is not incorporated in the UK, the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company. Shareholders should refer to the Company’s Constitution
- Other Stock Exchanges: 88 Energy Limited is also listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: 88E).
- Significant Shareholders: The Latest Top 20 Shareholders of the Company
- Shares not in public hands (as defined in the AIM Rules for Companies): 2.2 % (85,648,842 shares)
- Restrictions on Trading of Securities: Directors of the Company have agreed not to dispose of any shares in the Company that they or their related parties (as defined in the AIM Rules) own for a period of 12 months from admission to AIM.
- Annual, Half Yearly and Quarterly Reports: Financial Reports
- Company Announcements: Announcements
- Corporate Directory: Corporate Directory
- 88 Energy Limited is not subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers, however it is subject to the Australian Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).